Student Research Program
As a form of service to the community, the Financial Services Authority (OJK) provides opportunities for students/researcher who are completing a written work or final project/thesis/thesis/dissertation and need data or information related to the duties and functions of the OJK. conduct research.Research Requirements and Procedures:
- Students/researchers submit research applications no later than 2 months before the research begins.
- OJK will consider each submitted final project/thesis/thesis/dissertation proposal. Topics that are not relevant to the scope of OJK's duties and functions cannot be served.
- Students/researchers ensure that published data are available on the OJK official website, before submitting a request for data.
- Students/researchers can come as needed through a meeting agreement mechanism with OJK employees, which can be arranged after the proposal is approved, so that data collection does not have to go through the internship process.
- Students/researchers submit the following required documents:
- Letter of Introduction from the University;
- Research proposal (complete) Chapters 1 - 3 which contains the title, objectives, methodology, data required, research period, questions to be asked if an interview is required);
- Complete List of Questions for Interview needs or List of Data Needs;
- Stamped statement letter which can be downloaded here: Surat Pernyataan Peneliti.docx
- Student Card or ID Card; and
- CV with photo.
Documents please be scanned and attached one by one, not combined in one file and submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Permohonan Penelitian Mahasiswa_Nama lengkap_Jurusan_Universitas
Permohonan Penelitian Mahasiswa_Omar Karim_S1 Akuntansi_Universitas Gajah Mada